Thursday, February 11, 2016

Good evening!
This week, I have slightly more ambitious hopes for the challenge I had in mind. We'll see if it kamikazes or flies, depending on your lovely involvement and talents. 

Welcome to this blog's very first Switch Off Story! (This meaning that I begin a plot, and everyone chips in and adds to it. I'm going to do my best to leave it free and open, so there's no limit or certain amount of words you need to write, and you can definitely feel free to write more than one part! I'll certainly be doing that, in any case, because I won't be able to help it. Smiley face. To make sure everyone's keeping up, I'll repost every commented next chapter onto the blog so that no one has to search desperately to see if it's been added to or not.) 

If you have any questions/ideas, please comment! Anyone and everyone who sees this is welcome to join in! I'm really excited to see what happens, but until then...



1 comment: